How to throw a Bluey Birthday party
Throwing a Bluey Birthday Party is a great way to celebrate the colour of calmness and trust. Here are some tips on how to do it right!
1. Plan Ahead to Make Party Successful
Planning everything before the day is great to make your party successful. You should start by sending invitations two to four weeks before the party and choosing a convenient date for most of your guests. You should also choose a location for your party and make a list of everything you will need for the party (including decorations, food, games, and prizes). Finally, you should set a budget for your party and make a plan to stick to it. By planning ahead, you can ensure that your bluey birthday party is a success!
2. Choose a blue colour scheme for your party
When choosing a blue colour scheme for your party, you have a lot of options! You can go with a light blue, dark blue, or navy blue hue, or you could mix and match different shades of blue. You can also use different shades of blue in your decorations, food, and games.
3. Decorate with blue balloons, streamers, and banners
Decorating with blue balloons, streamers, and banners is a great way to add some blue colour to your party. You can hang blue balloons from the ceiling, put blue streamers around the room, and hang blue banners at the entrance to your party.
4. Send out invitations that match the theme
When throwing a bluey birthday party, it’s important to send out invitations that match the theme. You can send out blue invitations with a blue border or make your own invitations using blue construction paper and stickers. Whatever you do, make sure that your invitations reflect the blue theme of your party!
5. Select the costumes that match with Bluey Theme Birthday Party
When throwing a bluey themed birthday party, choosing the best dress code that matches the party theme is important! You can dress up in blue clothes or accessories, or you can dress up as a blue character or object. Some ideas for blue costumes include a blue cat, a blue dog, a blue elephant, a blue mermaid, and a blue Smurf.
6. Serve blue food and drinks
Serving blue food and drinks is a great way to add some blue colour to your party. You can serve the blue punch, blueberry muffins, and anything else that you can think of. You could even dye your party food blue!
7. Play blue themed games
Playing blue themed games is a great way to keep your guests entertained at your party. You can play games like “blue’s clues”, “pin the tail on the donkey”, or any other blue-themed games.
8. Cut a cake in the shape of a bluey birthday cake
A great way to finish off your bluey birthday party is by cutting a cake in the shape of a blue birthday cake! You can use any type of cake recipe you want and decorate the cake with blue frosting and sprinkles. Here are some most liked and tasty cakes you can prepare for your blue themed birthday party.
- Blue Velvet Cake: This is a dark blue coloured cake that gets its name from the colour of the icing.
- Coconut Cake: A white fluffy cake with sweet coconut frosting.
- Funfetti Cake: A colourful vanilla cake with rainbow sprinkles baked in.
- Lemon Cake: A light and fluffy lemon flavoured cake.
- Triple Chocolate Cake: A rich and chocolatey cake made with three different types of chocolate.
- Vanilla Cake: A simple and classic vanilla cake recipe.
You can choose the cake according to your taste, making your party even more special and memorable.
No matter what type of bluey birthday party you throw, these tips will help you to make it a success! So get planning and have a great time celebrating your birthday in blue.
If you’re looking for more themed birthday party ideas, be sure to visit Party City Hours Blog page! We have everything you need to know to host a great birthday party, from decorations and food to games and prizes.